Lanark. Social Services

Site: County of Lanark Administration Building

Service: Children's Services - Fee Subsidy

Add Record Add Record | Suggest Update | Print Version (New Window)
Contact Information
Office Phone 613-267-4200
Toll Free Phone 1-888-952-6275
Fax 613-267-5922
Address & Map
County of Lanark Administration Building
99 Christie Lake Rd
Perth, ON K7H 3C6
View Google Map
Physical Access Fully Accessible
Description & Services
Description (Service) Provides financial assistance towards the cost of licensed child care programs or licensed home-based care (full or part-time, before and after school, nursery school, etc.). 
Licensed child care programs in Lanark County offering subsidized spaces (see separate listings) 
* TayCare Children's Jr. Centre 
* TayCare Children's Sr. Centre 
* Rideau Child Care Centre Inc 
* Smiths Falls Child Development Centre 
* Linda Lowe Day Care Centre 
* Beckwith Child Care Centre 
* The Nursery Rhyme Childcare 
* CROW (Children's Resources on Wheels) 
* Almonte Co-operative Nursery School 
* Almonte Day Care Centre 
* Carleton Place Child Care Services 
* Day by Day Learning Centre 
* Perth Children's House Montessori School 
* La Coccinelle J.L Couroux
Hours Administration Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4 pm * childcare hours vary by provider
Areas Served Lanark County
Eligibility Ages: 12 year(s) and under 
Children from birth to 12 years old 
Residents of the County of Lanark/Town of Smiths Falls who are working, going to school, self-employed or enrolled in a training program can apply for a child care fee subsidy. * A family may also be eligible if a parent or child has special needs. * For working parents, assistance is available only for those days/hours you are working, plus travel time. * Self-employed parents are considered to be actively conducting a full-time self-employed activity and claiming business expenses against income. * Students must be attending school or a recognized training program on a regular basis, and child care assistance is available for those days/hours you are attending classes, tutorials or labs, plus travel time. * A household with special needs must provide written documentation from a social welfare agency, doctor or other professional regarding the need for child care.
Application Before applying for a subsidy, parents must find a licensed child care that best fits their needs. * There may be waiting lists for space at some centres or for some programs. * Once parents find an available space, they should contact the office by phone or by e-mail to begin the application process.
Languages English
Fees Service - to the childcare provider ; Method(s) of Payment Accepted - varies by provider
Other Details
Legal Status (20) Regional Government
Funding Regional / Municipal
Date Updated 07 Jun 2019
Service Categories Child Care Expense Assistance

For Information on non-emergency social service programs contact 211 available to answer your questions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Data provided by Volunteer & Information Quinte 613-969-8862.

Every effort is made to ensure that the information in this database is accurate, up-to-date, and comprehensive. Volunteer and Information Quinte and its partners cannot assume liability resulting from errors or omissions. Inclusion or omission of a program or service is not a comment on its quality. Brought to you by VOLUNTEER AND INFORMATION QUINTE and CIOC