Site: Head Office - Ottawa
|Record #: OCR4092||Last Full Update: 29 Nov 2017|
|Office Phone||Toll free 1-888-459-2342|
|Crisis Phone||Emergency After-Hours Response Service, toll free 1-800-903-2342|
|Address & Map||
National Defence Headquarters - Major-General George R. Pearkes Building
101 Colonel By Dr
Ottawa, ON K1A 0K2
View Google Map
|Description & Services|
|Description (Service)||Military housing maintenance and allocation * responsible for customer service to occupants * view the housing locations on the website|
|Hours||Vary by Housing Services Centres|
|Eligibility||* Regular Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) member posted to a new location or already living in the area
* A Reserve Force member working full-time (minimum 37.5 hours per week) and at minimum on a 6-month contract
* A foreign military/exchange member
* A Government of Canada (GC) civilian indeterminate employee working in support of the DND
* A Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) employee, a Military Family Resource Centre employee or Canadian Forces Morale and Welfare Services (CFMWS) employee (CANEX, SISIP Financial Services, and Personnel Support Programs) working for a minimum of 27.5 hours per week.
* An indeterminate employee of other GC departments.
* A Department of National Defence (DND) contractor on contract over 6 months.
|Application||Form available on the website * submit completed form by fax to the appropriate Housing Service Centre|
|Bus Route Notes||OC Transpo OC Travel Planner or Route Timetable|
|Date Updated||29 Nov 2017|
|Service Categories||Home Rental Listings ~ Active Military ; Home Rental Listings ~ Military Reserves|