|Record #: VIQ0790||Last Full Update: 29 Aug 2017|
|Primary Contact||Donna Kaye, Early Literacy Specialist, Family Space; Phone: 613-966-9427 ext 270; Email: email@example.com|
|Primary Executive||Kelly Mathieson, Executive Director|
|Address & Map|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Description & Services|
|Description (Service)||Offers services to families, caregivers, child care staff and local agencies. The focus of services is for children 0 to 6 years of age.
* Learning activities that families, and child care staff can do with babies and children to enhance language and literacy development.
* Books, brochures and other resource material to support and improve children's language and literacy are available through the Resource Lending.
* Provision of information to help prepare children for school entry.
* Creation of linkages between agencies.
* Creation of programs specific to needs.
* Conferences, workshops and courses are available through the Early Years Centre.
* Presentations of what the Early Literacy Program is all about and what it can do for you can be made at work sites, child care programs and other community sites as required.
|Hours||Irregular, call for details|
|Areas Served||Hastings County ; Prince Edward County|
|Eligibility||Ages: 6 year(s) and under
children 0 to 6 years of age
|Bus Route Notes||Belleville Transit Map|
|Social Media|| Facebook: www.facebook.com/FamilySpaceQuinte/?fref=ts
|Legal Status||(50) Non Profit|
|Print Material||View online at www.familyspace.ca
* Read to Me: Babies
* Read to Me: Toddlers
* Read To Me: Preschoolers
* Read To Me: School Age
|Date Updated||29 Aug 2017|
|Service Categories||Early Literacy Development Programs|